Online payments are preferred, however payments can be taken at the front office.
Both bpoint and Qkr! Are available for online payments.
- Make faster, more convenient payments from a secure mobile app anywhere and at any time
- Website payment alternative for parents and carers without a smartphone or tablet
- Copy lunch orders from one week to the next to save time
- Pay direct from a credit or debit card without pre-loading funds to a third party account
- Track transactions easily with online receipts
Simply download the Qkr! app, register for an account with your payment details, search for Athelstone School, add your children. You are now ready to make school payments, including Athelstone Bakery lunch orders and purchasing uniform.
BSB Number: 105-152
Account Number: 032072740
Parents and caregivers have the option to make school payments over the internet, using the BPOINT online payment system. BPOINT accepts payments using your Visa Card, Mastercard or Debit Card.
Please read the instructions below before proceeding with your payment;
- Enter your family ID from the school invoice or statement or enter your child’s name.
- Enter your family name.
- Enter a description of the payment eg. School fees / excursion (include the invoice no. if you have one).
- Enter the payment amount.
- Select the icon matching your card type (Mastercard or Visa).
- Enter your credit card details; card number, expiry date and cvv (3 digit code on the reverse of your card).
- Select the proceed button.
- Your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed.
- Please ensure that once the transaction is complete that a copy of the receipt or the transaction number is recorded for your personal records.
To make a payment, select the BPOINT link below.