Technologies are an important part of the Athelstone School curricula. Over the past few years we have increased the number of flexible technology learning options across the school with an improved range available to students and staff.
- 90 portable student chrome books
- 45 student i-pads
- Individual classroom i-pads
- Interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- A green screen located in the Resource Centre
- Classroom desktop computers
- Two computer suites
- An audio visual system in the hall for school events with a motorised widescreen, ceiling mounted data projector and surround speakers all able to be remotely operated.
- An sophisticated outdoor sound system
- An upgraded high speed internet service
- Whole school coverage of high speed Wifi
- Scorelink database – comprehensive record of student learning
- Skype connections to our Sister School in the Philippines (A. Mabini Elementary)
- Specialist software to support differentiated learning
Students use the various forms of technology in a flexible and interactive way to enhance their learning across all curriculum areas